Tuesday, February 22, 2011

IT'S WORST, TO BE GOOD!


(Mamman, who adopted me was suffering from Cancer...
She was the epitome of goodness, serving everyone with her
infectious smile... this poem was written when for a moment 
I asked Sai Baba WHY?)

IT’S WORST, TO BE GOOD!

Good people suffers
While evils prosper
O the creator of the world
What kind of justice is this?

Every religion preaches
The triumph of good over evil
But why are the good tested
While evils flourish happily?

Helpless, I often wonder
Seeing good people suffer
How and which way you govern your world?
I am surprised. Yes, I am, O creator!

Seeing evils prosper
I wish I should be evil too!
I would then prosper to enjoy life
Just the way you want evils to!

Johnny D
0400 Hrs
3rd Feb 2007

P.S: This poem is dedicated to all the good souls
who are fighting the war against the system for
the sake of HUMANITY!

No comments: