Sunday, September 19, 2010

WHAT A FEELING!

Curious as hell I was to meet you
as I had heard so many things about you…


Finally the intrigue feeling turned into joy
as we came face to face…


Of course, I didn’t make the first impression
as you told me later…

Knowing more about each other our bonding strengthen
as days turned into months and months into years…

The envious world got threatened of our proximity
as we shared our lives with no strings attached…

We fought, patched up over trivial issues
as our friendship graduated to a better understanding…

I wonder why the world cannot see two people happy
as they share a pure honest bonding…

I was accused of the most unexpected thing in the world…
The world came crumbling down, oh, what a feeling!!!

Johnny D
14th December 2008

No comments: