Monday, August 20, 2012

THREE


Like an angel, full in whites
You descended in my life
With an angelic smile and grace
You waved your magical wand
I felt blessed, lucky
Wondered in awe with your presence

Time passed... Tick-Tock... Tick-Tock... Tick-Tock...

An angel can be devastated
Never in my wildest dreams I dared to see
Everything was just not right except...
My presence at the right moment to help my beautiful angel
Holding your shaking hand in my hands
I assured to give you strength and belief
As we eloped to be far away from the world
I realized how much I really loved you my beautiful angel

Time passed... Tick-Tock... Tick-Tock... Tick-Tock...

We buried our egos to meet again
My beautiful angel with me were the envy of the world
I was hurt deeply, even then forgave you
After all, deep down I loved you so much
You will always be my beautiful angel come what may
Your confession amidst the chaos will haunt me for life
I could not arrest the pearly drop in my palm
I know, my heart will never forgive me for this
I wanted to hold you tight like a baby
How I wish I had, to never let you go away

Will our love survive the THREE?

Time is passing... Tick-Tock... Tick-Tock... Tick-Tock...

Johnny D
20th August 2012

No comments: